Sunday, April 15, 2007

LoL! W00t! SuX0r! all @ info. management school!

This is extremely funny...
I was pointed to a contest conducted by the shiny new Information Management school — ISiM at University of Mysore, with prizes up to the value of Rs. 50,000 to be won!

As I navigated through the website, I found this page with a very interesting header image(originally huge size, minimised using HTML markup!):

















The part encircled in red looked very familiar!

That is this...






















:D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha, why in the world did you think of looking the image so closely? Do you analyze everything like that?

Anonymous said...

nice observation.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous!

Poor image was taking years to load and the keys looked funny, I clicked to see the image separately and I discovered that.

Looks like this has been found out they have changed the home page. :(

Anonymous said...

They have not, I just checked.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my journal and for your comments. Your posts are interesting though. Will bookmark the same. And may i know who this is ?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.